Monday 7 March 2016


Cockfosters  Tube Station is the northern terminus on the Piccadilly line The station is located on Cockfosters Road (A111) approximately nine miles (14 km) from central London
The station opened on 31 July 1933, and has three tracks with platforms number 1 to 4; the centre track being served from both sides by platforms 2 and 3. This is an example of the so-called Spanish solution.
 
This we be my only terminus, unless I get a larger room, for which I would add Uxbridge
I first started with the street entrance.
After building the brick walls in two tone and adding glass bricks and signage, I printed and glued to cardboard.
So far I made three prototypes the last with plastic infill around the glass brick in fills
Balsa for the roof which I will paint white
 
The platform will be next, I have design the concrete beams and once I made 16. I will fill in the roof and begin on the platforms













No comments:

Post a Comment